• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Difficulty

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I was wondering which tournaments are the easiest to fight? A long time ago, @SoggyShorts told me that the easiest was planks/silk/gems and the hardest were steel/scrolls/magic dust. Is this still true?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Nope. Okay, maybe. Well, in my opinion, mostly right. I find the scrolls and dust hardest, but the steel I find easy. But since it was Soggy saying it, I'll bet his analysis was a lot better than mine. Of course, there have been changes and perhaps somebody has redone the analysis after the changes?

AJ

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Def Marble or Steel. One is heavy on heavy melee and the other is heavy on mages. Either way, load up on light range. If you have a high Needles wonder, the mages will die with one shot. If not, buff up with ELR buildings. Heavy melee is always easiest to kill since they can never reach a light range or any long range mage unit like Blossom or Priest, which lets you kill them without being touched and therefore, no heavy losses.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Steel has always been considered the easiest by everyone I spoke with. Planks is easiest for me. Silk and Scrolls were always considered the harder ones, although I don't mind silk (my boost).

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Remember when catering the tourney used to be tied to the tournament so like there was no planks to be seen in the trader during the whole week of Plank Tourneys? Fun times. Let's bring that back. :D