• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament ending early

Henroo

Oh Wise One
:oops: Have we been attacked by "Aliens"?!! Oh wait, we are aliens!! hehe ;)
More likely the Dilithium Crystals in some high level Time Warp ancient wonders have become negatively polarized and overcharged. This has caused a rift in the Elvenar space/time continuum. If the builders can't fix the issue, we risk reaching Singularity and turning our cities into black holes! ;)

C-Nymph

I was just about to do my tourney run, meanwhile completing quests, was supposed to have another 45 minutes of tourney left but it ended already. Why was this not announced???
I am only at quest 23 due to personal circumstances, was planning on using zero cooldown tourney to speed through some quests. Wth Inno??!!

Last edited:

Smooper

Well I have to complain now. It is BS mainly because I see no fix. If it started 2 hours early, I didn't notice because I login and start the tournament at a certain time because I know it will be started then. It would be foolish to come on 2 hours early and look to play the tournament when it never starts early. I know there were players in my fellowship who couldn't get their last round or rounds of tournament play in because the tournament ended early. The worst part of this was our fellowship was having our quarterly high score challenge and some players were unable to meet their goals. There is really nothing that can be done.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I have been notified that not every server was affected and that some servers did not end early.

quin629

This is the US forum. Did any US server end on time? Arendyll, Elcysandir, Sinya, & Ceravyn were all early.