• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament enemies in level 6

DeletedUser43

Ok....so....HUH???

Are these guys wearing kevlar over their armor that they are wearing bullet proof vests under??

Or is this what happen when all the enemies get high as a kite on all the shrooms floating around?

Because these fights are next to impossible! O M G

At least for a lowly little elf.

I have hit a blessed paladin twice now with one full squad of sorceresses and they didn't even a lose 1. Every other round my full squad of sorceresses kill at least one full BP per hit and sometimes 2.

How can they jack with the algorithm so much? Can anyone explain what is happening to me? I don't get it. How are the enemies getting so much stronger in each round? I thought they had a certain strength and that was it.

In earlier rounds it took 4 hits from a full squad of sorc IIIs to take down the blue swords....now 6. It took 1 hit to take down the priests....now 2. How can this be?

Last edited by a moderator: