• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament is all jacked up!!

DeletedUser43

Mods!! What is going on? The tournament is a unholy mess!! 500 points for the first province? Look at the scores. Everything is going crazy. Can you shut this down please?

WolfSinger

I've been seeing weird scores for a couple of tournaments now. Right now, I'm trying to do the first province and when I open it - the tournament sectors are greyed out and already checked - so I can't do anything. Can't open the next province because I haven't completed the first - but I can't open a sector within the first.

DeletedUser43

I was just told that the first round fights aren't first round fights at all. They are the last round of whatever fight you last faced. They are completely bugged. And these are permanent points so they really need to be halted!!!

DeletedUser43

upload_2016-11-8_10-54-44.png

That isn't a round one province 2 fight. Look at the squad size! No wonder I have no chance to win!!!

WolfSinger

OUCH! - I want the KP and relics (I do make power of provision and use Crystal for it) - but is that's the second round - guess I should be glad I can't even get into the first round. Hope they fix it soon since this is a time dependent thing.

qaccy

Wow, you're easily excited. I'd assume the tournament got messed up somehow due to daylight savings time, since that's the only thing making this one different from all of the others we've had.

DeletedUser3610

The tournaments have been buggy for weeks and even though Inno new about it they weren't able to fix it. My guess is all the bugs accumulated over time into the mess that is the current tournament. I really doubt they will be able to re-open it. I think we will be lucky if they fix it until next Tuesday when the next one is supposed to start.*shrug*