• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

tournament NOT started

DeletedUser2870

Hi,
After the delayed update I logged in to see a message that there had been problems with the tournament, and it had to be restarted, giving players who already had started some spells as compensation for the trouble.
Then it ends with: let the tournaments begin.
Except that the tournament has NOT begun. My map (on all worlds) read that the next tournament will start in 5 days and 7 hoours from now...
Meanwhile, there does not seem to be any kind of tournament.

DeletedUser4206

The same thing is happening with me. The next tournament is scrolls. starting in 5 days and 7 hours.
I am wondering how long it will take for the current crystal tournament to activate and be playable.
Please, do not 'let the tournament begin' globally until it is playable on all the servers.

DeletedUser51

Sorry about that and I posted a bit early. The plan is that the tournament will be restarted at the 'normal' starting time.

Its been a long two days an I've taken the announcement down for now :)

DeletedUser4206

Sorry about that and I posted a bit early. The plan is that the tournament will be restarted at the 'normal' starting time.

Its been a long two days an I've taken the announcement down for now :)
Sometimes you are so relieved when the bug gets fixed, that you are already thinking a couple of steps ahead. lol It's all good. Thank you. :)