• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Notifications

DeletedUser6855

I'm just curious as to how many times you think we need to be notified that a tournament is over and we will be receiving prizes shortly. I'm pretty sure most of us only need one notification, per world is fine. This 5 second multiple pop up for I don't know how long because I get too pissed off trying to do my productions to find out, is getting rediculous. We're not idiots and can figure it out by reading the pop up once. FIX IT

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello,

Please close and reopen your browser or clear cache and restart the browser. Do not forget to try a new browser as well while we look into the notification loop.

Thank you

LizAdelle

Thank you, DiamondBack13. I thought maybe it was just me. It seems to be based on clicking on...anything! Not a specific time - I've let mine sit for a few minutes after dismissing the popup, and it stays gone...until I click on something else. Very annoying.
1587845667008.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I was in the game at the time the tournament ended and I got the notification every time I clicked on something. I exited and went back in about 15 minutes later and did not get the popup any more when I clicked on things.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello everyone,

After further investigation, it seems a new browser or a cache clear does not address the issue. Please sit tight as we reach out to the developers. The notification loop is a known issue, and I will utilize this thread to relay any new updated information I may have on the matter.

Xelenia

LizAdelle

I was in the game at the time the tournament ended and I got the notification every time I clicked on something. I exited and went back in about 15 minutes later and did not get the popup any more when I clicked on things.

I did the same - log out/log back in - but I DID get the same annoying popup. I closed original browser (Chrome) & opened Firefox. Logged in - same popup problem. This was on US1 server. Tried other world (US5 server) - same issue.

DeletedUser20539

Hello everyone,

After further investigation, it seems a new browser or a cache clear does not address the issue. Please sit tight as we reach out to the developers. The notification loop is a known issue, and I will utilize this thread to relay any new updated information I may have on the matter.

Xelenia
Thank you Xelenia for the quick response.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I did the same - log out/log back in - but I DID get the same annoying popup. I closed original browser (Chrome) & opened Firefox. Logged in - same popup problem. This was on US1 server. Tried other world (US5 server) - same issue.

I am on US1 and using Chrome and it is working normally for me. Just clicked on a bunch of different buildings and still no popup at all. I can't tell you why, though. Maybe because I was in the game when it started, it put me outside the loop once I logged out and back in again.

Edit: and my tournament prizes just popped up in my city, so maybe this issue is also fixed for everyone else now.

Last edited: