• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Play

• Thread starter DeletedUser11391
  • Start date

DeletedUser11391

I have a young city, I'm upgrading daily, very active, make daily visits and expect the same. I play in all tourneys even if I'm not boosted in the tourneys goods. I'm boosted in planks, silk , and dust. I only produce what I'm boosted in and trade for the rest so I need active traders. I'm a team player but don't like a fellowship where 5 players do all the work and the others do just enough to get the reward. I don't have my third teir boost open yet but very close. If interested send me a message. Thanks. Not sure what happened, margaritaville is my city in another realm,, if you want to check out my city look up ngene

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10008

Dear margaritaville, I'm sorry but I could not find you when searching :(

DeletedUser11391

that's my name in another realm,,, look up ngene in this realm....

DeletedUser10969

I have a young city, I'm upgrading daily, very active, make daily visits and expect the same. I play in all tourneys even if I'm not boosted in the tourneys goods. I'm boosted in planks, silk , and dust. I only produce what I'm boosted in and trade for the rest so I need active traders. I'm a team player but don't like a fellowship where 5 players do all the work and the others do just enough to get the reward. I don't have my third teir boost open yet but very close. If interested send me a message. Thanks. Not sure what happened, margaritaville is my city in another realm,, if you want to check out my city look up ngene

Hello! I've must've just missed you because I looked you up to send an invite and you have already joined a fellowship. Sorry I didn't get to you sooner. If you ever change your mind our fellowship is looking for a couple members. We are a very active fellowship and love to chat. We also have a strong communication system set and are very good with helping in trades. I am the archmage of the fellowship elf-mermaids of the mist if you want to look us up. Good luck and have fun gaming.
lbrooks