• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Points - Ranking Points

DeletedUser3602

Hi,

I remember another member posting about this, but unfortunately I can't find the thread anymore.
The issue is this: players with the same amount of Tournament Points receive a different amount of Ranking Points. I think I remember someone saying it isn't supposed to work this way and that this should be reported? What should I do about it? Thanks.

PS Here's a picture of what I'm talking about:

d534fae9-55dd-45fe-8642-1a84aa73e687
upload_2017-3-1_9-31-29.png

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It maybe isn't supposed to be that way, but it always has. The first person to reach the score is ranked higher than the next person to reach that score.

DeletedUser3602

Oh haha, so no need to report it then? Thanks, :)
Btw, do you know how I can delete a message? I reported a different bug, but accidentally posted it twice and now I can't delete the second one...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm afraid I don't, but most trouble-ticketing systems don't allow deletion of tickets, to make sure there's a constant chain of responsibility.

Maybe just put in a reply to it that it is a duplicate and can be ignored.