• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Reporting errors

DeletedUser2753

error 3.jpg

This bug has been consistent for many tournaments now and reported and closed as fixed. Well it isn't
The summary dialogues are completely borked, with players listed who aren't playing, with bad calculations, wrong totals and checkpoints. Just about everything is broken on the two dialogues. See examples - 3 jpegs
This is after completing one round today In the first below screen shot SqzyQ and Gemmie not in any tournaments for example, they are just neighbors. Above.How can there be a checkpoint achieved with only two players at 32 points? 832 of 1000 completed? The second Screenshot below shows another obvious error . how can 36 = 72, I can go on, and show numerous errors...

Tornament error.jpg
Tournament error 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2753

error 4.png

After a new refresh my screen shows no change to this. Ian is in my tournament #1 & 6 and others and now we have Lady Butterfly there in 6 as well for 3 players of 36 and a total above of 262 not 108. Look it said someone else is in 6 & 7 and in 7 I am solo anyways not Ian
You looked at our shared #1 since it is between us, and did not say that one was in error, So your wrong.

You have to love this one above: total 2348

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4417

After a new refresh my screen shows no change to this. Ian is in my tournament # 6 not & and now we have Lady Butterfly there as well for 3 players of 36 and a total above of 262.
So your wrong. Look it says someone else is in 6 anyways not
STAY OUT OF MY BUG REPORT< UNLESS YOU ARE SUPPORT
*Sighs and shakes head*
You need to calm down. ONE, we are both on the same server. This issue is with YOU, not the server otherwise it would show the same for me. I just showed you that with the screenshot taken barely 7 minutes after yours.

DeletedUser551

STAY OUT OF MY BUG REPORT UNLESS YOU ARE SUPPORT
You don't get to decide that. Keep that attitude up and the only one who will be staying out of the forum for a while will be you. Be civil to those who take the time to reply to your bug thread.

DeletedUser51

We have had an issue with tournament scores showing properly that we are hoping can be corrected very soon. Can you please let us know if you are still having this issue after the update today?

DeletedUser2753

Yes still wacked, the math is wrong all around, so are the checkpoint totals, can send you re screenshots if it would help

DeletedUser51

Since I do know this has already been reported and confirmed, I'll see if I am able to get an ETA on when the issue may be corrected since today is not the answer.

Thank you for letting us know its still occurring :)

DeletedUser2753

The errors are back this week and worst then ever. I will open a new bug tread since 0ne problem may not be new but this is the first I documented it

edeba

I had noticed the not adding up to what you could see and I just figure it was players that weren't on my open world that were also playing the tournament that were adding score that I couldn't see.