• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament results not visible

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2870

I was just trying to take look at our tournament results/scores, but they are not being shown.
Under the FS-tab, hitting the 'tournament' only results in showing 'loading data, please wait...' This has been going on since the last tourney ended earlier today.

Recreating problem
1 - Tried logging out and back in on the same browser to the same world Elcysandir on the US server. Same problem occurs.
2 - tried logging out and back in on another world on the US server (Sinya Arda). Same problem occurs.
3 - tried logging out, then log in using a different browser(Opera instead of Chrome) Same problem occurs. Same on Firefox too.
4 - emptied cache and rebooted computer. Same problem occurs.

Edit
Checked beta server : same problem
Checked Dutch server : same problem
Checked UK server : same problem
Checked French server : same problem

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2870

This has happened to me on Sat and Sun after the end of a tournament for many weeks now, maybe months. I have learned to not even bother looking at them until Monday.

First time for me. I keep a record of our scores and usually do that sometime Saturday evening.

rvtdragon1

Is anyone else having a problem with the tourny ranking screen? The tourny ranking screen will not load for me. All it says is "Loading data, please wait..." It has been doing this since the tourny ended yesterday. It is also happening with the Arendyl world tourny ranking screen. I have tried on several different computers (a MacBook and a new Acer Nitro 5 with Windows.) It worked fine until the tourny ended yesterday.

And, I contacted Support. Clear cache/history, switch to HTML5. Been there done that numerous times. Same issue.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Deleted User - 3932582

Is anyone else having a problem with the tourny ranking screen? The tourny ranking screen will not load for me. All it says is "Loading data, please wait..." It has been doing this since the tourny ended yesterday. It is also happening with the Arendyl world tourny ranking screen. I have tried on several different computers (a MacBook and a new Acer Nitro 5 with Windows.) It worked fine until the tourny ended yesterday.

And, I contacted Support. Clear cache/history, switch to HTML5. Been there done that numerous times. Same issue.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Same here, but I've seen it before. It seems to happen right after tournament, on the weekend. Usually, by Monday it comes back.

rvtdragon1

Thanks. I've always noticed a short delay but never this long. I will wait and see what happens tomorrow.

DeletedUser6788

This is a persistent issue, particularly on the weekend. If you need to know before it corrects, you can always check elvenstats.com which will show your tournament results. Don't trust all the information as it leaves out a lot, especially Mana generation from non-traditional culture buildings (event stuff).

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
At least this is marked as Confirmed now. Like I posted before, this has been going on so long for me on Arendyll, that I thought it was normal and did not even think of reporting it.

And now I realize this problem has gotten even worse than just not working for me on Sat or Sun, since as of this edit at 3:30 AM US Eastern time on Tuesday morning, the tournament results will still not load.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.