• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Results Window not modal

• Thread starter DeletedUser19458
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19458

While in world map, I brought up results for my FA tournament scores. I clicked on somebody's name to message them and a diamond window popped up instead. Am I glad I have diamond confirmations on? you bet!

upload_2019-10-4_17-33-45.png

As it happens, after closing all the windows, directly behind that players name is a button to spend diamonds:

upload_2019-10-4_17-34-23.png

So while the tournament message window is open, the main map is still registering clicks even though it does/should not have the focus.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm not able to replicate it. Can you specify the location of the diamond box under the window where you encountered it? I tried several positions under the name of a member and near the name where send a message would appear, and could not trigger a clickthrough

DeletedUser19458

When I went into maps I didn't move it, so it was at default view and zoom setting. I clicked the tent to view tourney results and then click on the name in the bottom of the list. The 2 screen shots don't convey it very well, but the blue diamond button was exactly behind his name where I clicked (and the diamond confirmation amount was identical - 181). I retested and could do it again ... if I clicked on the left part of the name it was fine, if I clicked on the right part of his name the diamond thing popped up ... I think because that was start of the blue box (but I didn't measure or anything to confirm)

I'm using Chrome, HTML5, version 1.88.8

Status
Not open for further replies.