• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Rewards Calculator

NearOK

These spreadsheets are new to me, and I can't seem to find help file to instruct me as to its use. How may I learn how to use this? Thanks for your effort in this gaming community.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
These spreadsheets are new to me, and I can't seem to find help file to instruct me as to its use. How may I learn how to use this? Thanks for your effort in this gaming community.
If you have a google/docs account, Pick [File], [make a copy] so you have one of your own (or download to use in openoffice or Excel)

If you put check marks int he tournament rounds you intend to finish, it will tell you what your rewards will be. That's pretty much all there is to it. It won't tell you whether you can actually finish that many, just what you will get if you do.

DeletedUser5871

The information contained in these reports/graphs etc will help me soooo much, they are a great thing to have pinned on my wall --- Thankyou !!