• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament rewards

Valtitude

How does Inno distribute Tournament rewards?
Do rewards go to ALL players in FS?
Do rewards go to only players who participate in a particular Tournament?
Are prizes awarded according to a player's Tournament score?

How are Fellowships across all US servers, determining minimum requirements for players in Tournaments? or are Fellowships making these requirements?

DeletedUser8946

Not sure about the particulars of the distribution method, I'm not a computer programmer, but I know that rewards are usually given out within 5 minutes of the event ending, which it does on Saturdays at 2 PM EST.

Rewards only go to people who participate in that tournament, not ALL members. The amount of prizes, of course, depends on how much your FS has accumulated collectively. Tournament score only matters for personal rewards, i.e what you've earned by completing Tournament Provinces.

DeletedUser5013

Individual Fellowships make their own rules for touney participation. Some require players to score a minimum of XXXX points, while others don't require any participation. There are MANY to chose from with many different playing styles/requirements.

DeletedUser6219

How does Inno distribute Tournament rewards?
Do rewards go to ALL players in FS?
Do rewards go to only players who participate in a particular Tournament?
Are prizes awarded according to a player's Tournament score?

How are Fellowships across all US servers, determining minimum requirements for players in Tournaments? or are Fellowships making these requirements?

Rewards go out to each member who has done anything for that particular tournament. It doesn't matter if you did 30 points or 2000 points - everyone gets the exact same rewards that have been earned that tournament.
Fellowship requirements depend on the fellowship rules. Some require nothing, some require like 500 points, and some require even more. Usually fellowships are top 10 or striving to become top 10 have the highest requirements when it comes to tournaments. Some fellowships would prefer that everyone meet the minimum and the larger cities try to help smaller cities with goods etc - so that they can complete more and gain more relics to get them to the 700% max.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
determining minimum requirements for players in Tournaments?
I've seen varying requirements for FS memberships re: tournament participation. Some suggest you do tourneys when it's your boost, but have no requirements. Others require 1000 points/week unless its a 10-chest push week and they require (?1600). If there are smaller cities that simply don't have the provinces cleared to participate at that level, I've heard 100points/chapter is a reasonable expectation if they are accepted in an FS that concentrates on tourney participation. As with most things in this game, there's several different ways to go about tourney requirements, and I'm sure there's some out there that I haven't heard about.