• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Rewards

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
They're coming, it is just running really slowly, average is about 2 minutes per player. I think Win is the last world to go.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Someone on the International server Forum has said that App players had a longer time to tourney, is that right @helya?

Lelanya

Copied this from m4rt1n on EN Forum:
App users in my fellowship told me they could still do the tournament for up to 2 hours after the end time of 9pm GMT+1 when you posted that it was now closed on the app. thank you anyway for solving the problem, and thank the guys who are doing them individually, very much appreciated. :)

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Contacting Support about it is useless, they give the usual Purposely Vague answers as always...The results haven't been tabulated yet. They are tabulated with in minutes any other time. How about explaining the issue Support. That is what Support is supposed to do.

I figured I'd address this here since I see it come up every so often.

With most issues regarding rewards, we do not report the problem until it's been about an hour, occasionally there will be delays and this timeframe is considered reasonable. In this hour you'll get a response from the Support Team in the general vein of "the rewards are still processing". After an hour, we will report the issue to the developers, and on the weekends or after 5pm CET, this means calling the Developers in Germany, and often, due to the time change, sleeping. At this point you will also receive a very general, "We know about the issue, it's been reported, thanks" response from support. This doesn't mean that we don't appreciate that you've submitted the ticket, we do. We cannot look into any player accounts unless a ticket has been submitted due to privacy laws. As a general rule if something goes down in the game, we will receive hundreds of tickets about it and the team just cannot type out individual responses to every one. You are 100% getting a copy/paste reply.

Other issues you might report, the support team does look into each and every one. If they say you didn't complete a task that you think you did, or didn't earn something you thought you did, then it's highly likely you did not. Almost every supporter we have is in the final chapter, they know what to look for, and they'd happily make sure it was returned to you if it's missing. However, if you ever want a second set of eyes you are welcome to reply back and ask for a review by a Community Manager, or to message me here and ask me to take a look.

The support team also cannot make changes to the game. They can forward any suggestion or complaints on, but they are not programmers and do not have the ability to implement any changes in the game. They're simply players like you that volunteered to help. They also aren't supposed to tell you if they hate a feature just as much as you, since they're speaking for InnoGames. So very often they have much sympathy for your situation, but it's out of their hands.

Lastly, it is against the game rules to share any Support communications anywhere. Here on the Forum, or on any of the other Elvenar groups. This is a privacy issue, Germany has strict privacy laws, and communications with support are considered a part of this. If you'd like to share something they've told you, you must request their permission.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@helya Question. I do know better than to quote a support reply or support person's game name. I have, probably several times over the years, posted paraphrased replies in a general way. I've never received any indication that it is a problem to do that. Now I would like to ask if paraphrasing is OK.

Dew Spinner

I figured I'd address this here since I see it come up every so often.

With most issues regarding rewards, we do not report the problem until it's been about an hour, occasionally there will be delays and this timeframe is considered reasonable. In this hour you'll get a response from the Support Team in the general vein of "the rewards are still processing". After an hour, we will report the issue to the developers, and on the weekends or after 5pm CET, this means calling the Developers in Germany, and often, due to the time change, sleeping. At this point you will also receive a very general, "We know about the issue, it's been reported, thanks" response from support. This doesn't mean that we don't appreciate that you've submitted the ticket, we do. We cannot look into any player accounts unless a ticket has been submitted due to privacy laws. As a general rule if something goes down in the game, we will receive hundreds of tickets about it and the team just cannot type out individual responses to every one. You are 100% getting a copy/paste reply.

Other issues you might report, the support team does look into each and every one. If they say you didn't complete a task that you think you did, or didn't earn something you thought you did, then it's highly likely you did not. Almost every supporter we have is in the final chapter, they know what to look for, and they'd happily make sure it was returned to you if it's missing. However, if you ever want a second set of eyes you are welcome to reply back and ask for a review by a Community Manager, or to message me here and ask me to take a look.

The support team also cannot make changes to the game. They can forward any suggestion or complaints on, but they are not programmers and do not have the ability to implement any changes in the game. They're simply players like you that volunteered to help. They also aren't supposed to tell you if they hate a feature just as much as you, since they're speaking for InnoGames. So very often they have much sympathy for your situation, but it's out of their hands.

Lastly, it is against the game rules to share any Support communications anywhere. Here on the Forum, or on any of the other Elvenar groups. This is a privacy issue, Germany has strict privacy laws, and communications with support are considered a part of this. If you'd like to share something they've told you, you must request their permission.
I'm sorry, but this has not been my experience with support and paraphrasing is not against the rules, since Support's answers are sooooo extremely, purposely vague, paraphrasing should never be an issue.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Thank you Helya for your replies, and for the time invested by yourself and your team. I do appreciate your work.

Stock answers are frustrating, though, at the player end it feels like no one even bothered to take a moment to read a request for support. Something to consider.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Lastly, it is against the game rules to share any Support communications anywhere. Here on the Forum, or on any of the other Elvenar groups.

This is the thing I always thought was stupid.
It always seemed to me that support would want information shared.
And if it really is a German thing, well I'll resist insulting an entire country.

Other than that, thanks for your post. You should keep a copy of it handy to repost every so often.
I always get a kick out of people posting on the forum every time rewards are two minutes late, or the game is offline for thirty seconds.

CrusaderMichael

my rewards took about 3 hours to get to me... in those 3 hours I thought to myself... "Helya FINALLY penalized me".

BUT THEN I GOT MY REWARDS !!!

Obviously someone higher up the food chain at INNO likes me.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Stock answers are frustrating, though, at the player end it feels like no one even bothered to take a moment to read a request for support. Something to consider.
I understand this, but please also consider the supporters, we have team of 7, usually 2 are on at a time, if you're seeing 100 tickets come in in less than 30 minutes, there's really no other realistic option.