• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament rune rewards

Mykan

Oh Wise One
My last 2 tournaments all of my runes rewards at the end of the tournament have been the same rune, instead of random selection across all (discovered) runes. Did I miss the update where they changed this or have I got the most phenomenal luck or bugged?

If this is an update it is a real shame as this and the previous one to prevent all runes as a option reduces the shine on this aspect of the tournament rewards.

Deleted User - 3932582

Ha, you're correct! Just went back and checked, and I also got the same rune type in the last 2 tournament rewards. Before that, we've had a diverse set.

It's better be a bug, as getting just, say, GA runes or similar for the whole week of tournament would just suck.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It has been doing this for at least three weeks now, maybe four. It was reported as a bug on the Beta forums, but I do not think anything has been done it yet, in case any of you with Beta accounts also want to give it a nudge.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I've got variety of runes on June 6th still (and before that).

More specifically, it was reported on Beta as much as four weeks ago, three for sure there, according to the Bug thread for this. It is also supposedly fixed there, but no notice was given. It will probably not get fixed on the Live servers til the next update, since I doubt they think this is a priority.