• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Schedule

Laochra

Where can I look to get a schedule of the tournaments (or events) that are coming up? I have a lot of newer members & I would like to make sure that they are prepared for anything.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The tournaments come in the same order as the goods are listed in your vault or the relics in your Main Hall:
Marble, Steel, Planks, Crystal, Scrolls, Silk, Elixir, Dust, Gems. So next week is Elixir, followed by Dust

upload_2017-8-7_11-42-41.png
upload_2017-8-7_11-43-22.png

Also, in case you haven't noticed, the primary goods you need to negotiate are at the same position within the tier (1, 2, 3). So for the Elixir Tournament you'll need mostly Elixir, Marble, and Crystal for negotiating.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Correct. Starting every Tuesday and ending Saturday. Time is about noon CST in North America.(technically I think it's based around suppertime in Germany).