• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

TOURNAMENT SCORING WARNING!!!!

DeletedUser43

With this new update, there is a huge bug in the tournament scores. Something happened to them that doesn't make any sense. People got over a hundred thousand extra boosted to their scores, others got nothing.

But...do NOT....I repeat do NOT....spend money right now to try to get to the top of the leaderboard....you couldn't possibly. A normal tournament winner might win with 48000 after all 6 days....the leader right now has 184,000 points.

So, I don't know what happened, but this tourney is a washout.

Maybe do it for the kp if you want, but the ranking points are set in stone.

dikke ikke

If the bug is fixed before the end of the tournament it still make sense to go on. I guess the scores of all tournaments have been put together, until now I joined every tournament and scored on every tournament. I am on number 12 overall with the score I have now

DeletedUser43

But you have no clue where you are in relation to anyone else. Plus, there is no guarantee this will get fixed before the tournament is over. I'll keep doing a tiny few for the kp, but I'm not going nuts. Resources are too tight.

DeletedUser

I don't know what emotion to pick and which wish to make since this bug boost me up to rank 2 with more than 125k lol
It seems like it's showing the tournament lifetime score instead of one week score.
Maybe the devs were trying to make another ranking column for lifetime score but messed up before the update =))