• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Timer missing on Android

Silver Lady

i just checked my Android devices and the remaining tournament timer shows up in all the places I expect it to show up.

Bruzy

I feel like it was on this screen. I'm not seeing it anywhere.
Screenshot_20220429-144902_Elvenar.jpg

Silver Lady

I have the timer and I checked for it on a Galaxy Tab S6 running One UI version 3.1 and Android version 11.

I just upgraded to One UI 4.1 an Android version 12 but will need to wait for the tournament to start to confirm if all timers are present.

Edit: Elvenar app version 1.150.0

Last edited:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@Bruzy, can you please make sure both Elvenar your phone are updated to the most current version and keep me posted for this week?

Firefly1921

I am not see the timer on iPad either. iOS version 15.4.1. Elvenar game version 1.151.2-f3d5afd-256 (us 1.151) and I have no further updates. I just noticed this today. I am not sure if it was there when this last tourney started. Another person in my FS does not see it either.

Silver Lady

Concur all tournament timers that were displayed on the tournament screens accessed from the World Map are missing.
Apple iPad Pro: iOS version 15.4.1
Elvenar App version 1.151.2-f3d5afd-256 (us 1.151)

Have also checked on Samsung Tab S6, Android version 12 & Elvenar app version 1.151.2-f3d5afd-256 (us 1.151j and all tournament timers that were displayed on the tournament screens accessed from the World Map are missing.

Issue appears to be with the app version 1.151.2.