• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

tournament timer

• Thread starter DeletedUser24444
  • Start date

DeletedUser24444

Would it be too much to ask for one tournament timer, so we could use one time boost that advances all the provinces with running clocks?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think it would be. it would give high-effort-late-chapter players a huge boost as they could advance 40 or 50 provinces with a single timer, greatly increasing the value of any buffs they expend. In may case, with the ability to push all provinces I could do 50 provinces on Friday/Saturday, then fifty more on Tuesday, as well as a Spire on Friday and a second Spire run on Sunday, all with two pet food and a couple of military boost buildings plus 10 X 14 hour timers.

NightshadeCS

I would settle for the ability to "jump" to any province on browser before the timer runs out. Searching for each province to advance the timer is what drives me batty.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Would it be too much to ask for one tournament timer, so we could use one time boost that advances all the provinces with running clocks?

Since each separate tourney province requires diamonds to speed up if you do not have any time boosters, it is not likely. Now, if you want to expend in a single click one time boosters for each province that can be sped up, maybe. So if you have 10 provinces that can be sped up and you have at least 10 8-hour boosters, for example, and the game uses 10 of them in one click. But reducing it from 10 boosters to just 1 in that example would never happen because that would mean one single low diamond amount to do the same thing, instead of that diamond amount 10 times.

KarlD

There's the Timewarp AW for more advanced players and the Polar Bear that advance timers on all the provinces at once. With a level 30 Timewarp and a level 10 Polar Bear you can reduce the cooldown period to zero. But I would very much like to have an interface on the browser similar to the mobile app where I can easily see how much time is left before a province opens up again and I can use a time instant if desired. I fight manually frequently and so I prefer to use the browser version to tourney, but because I have a very large world map it's very tedious to search around the map trying to figure out when a given province will be ready again. I have to switch to the mobile app just to get the overview of when I can start fighting again. It's very annoying.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
because I have a very large world map it's very tedious to search around the map trying to figure out when a given province will be ready again. I have to switch to the mobile app just to get the overview of when I can start fighting again. It's very annoying.
This confuses me. Do you not find the list of tournament provinces that you get when you click on the the tent to be a clean interface for figuring out how long you have to go? I find scrolling through that list with the side arrows to be quite straightforward.

michmarc

@Ashrem: On mobile, that list has the amount of time remaining for each province (great!), but on desktop it doesn't. You either see a lit green crosshairs (which lets you go to that province) or a greyed out one (which means you can't). You can't even use it to navigate to the province to see the timer on the province itself. The tooltip just says "this province is being readied"

tourney.png

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Okay. I can see for people who can't deal with all of their provinces in a fairly smooth sequence that could be an issue and worth having a consolidated listing.