• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

tournament

tesstee

glad i came here as i was also wondering why i haven gotten tournament prizes even after logging in 5+ hours after it ended ill be patient a bit longer just gotten used to my 10 chest worth of goodies

DeletedUser25520

hello every one =) new player and new to forums. This is my second tournament, and waiting for my rewards. Hoping they be available soon. Any way thank you for letting me know about the issue.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
When I logged into my city on Arendyll around 2 AM, mine were waiting for me. But my girlfriend on Felyndral still has not gotten her tournament rewards. So it looks like this is being fixed one server at a time?

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Good Morning Everyone,

You should all have received your rewards at this point. Some of you may have received double the rewards, do not go crazy and use it....as that error will be fixed. If you have not received your rewards, please reach out to our in-game support.

Xelenia