• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournaments and App updates

Would you like to see tournaments available on the App

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser13367

I, as well as most of my FS would love to see tournaments become available on the App.
Now that the app is available it seems we have more and more applications from new players who are app only and without the prospect of them being able to participate in events (now available) and tournaments, we are leaving it down to how much we need their boosted goods. With being able to scout Providences and fight in those Providences, I don't understand why tournaments are not available.
We have also discussed that being able to receive hidden treasures would also be a huge boost when visiting neighbors and fellows via the app.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think everyone would like this. It seems unlikely it isn't already in the plans. They're updating every week or two, and adding new features pretty regularly.

DeletedUser13367

I know I got so excited when the event for RedBeard became available. Was really hoping that tournaments would soon follow.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Since more people fight in the tournaments than in the provinces, I'd guess tournaments require combat tech. If they had combat tech working, they'd have added it to provinces.