• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournaments and inactive neighbors

DeletedUser1161

Is anyone else disappointed in the dependence on nonexistent neighbors in the tournaments? As usual, Inno seems to have made the incorrect assumption that we have active neighbors. I have only one tournament province open where there are three of us fighting. Mostly it's either me and one other neighbor or I'm fighting alone.

Inno is talking about increasing catering costs. If they do, I won't even be able to reach the provinces where my third active neighbor is fighting because it will cost too many troops/goods to open that many tournament provinces. Without the extra checkpoint relics, that's a double increase in the tournament costs. It also further discourages participation in non-boosted goods tournaments, and further decreases the neighbor participation.

It seems like they could have done something much more creative, like fighting in your fellows' open tournament provinces.

DeletedUser627

@Aydenn I really like that suggestion - please find a place to make it prominent. We could choose to open provinces near our home city, then participate with other neighbors.

This would alleviate some frustrations! This week I opened 30 provinces (needing silk boost). I have exactly ONE participating neighbor.

DeletedUser1161

Thanks for the feedback. I'll put it in the Suggestions area. The fellowships really helped the empty map trading issues so extending to tournaments seemed logical.

maeter75

So far tournament wise, I have not had 1neighbor help me out. I think some have not researched it or figured out how to work it. Hoping this is not the case in the future.