• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournaments Pop Up Bug

Tokani

Hi there, I am getting a pop up every time I log in that a new tournament has started but when I click "go there" or something like that, nothing happens. I can click the button that leads me to the description of how tournaments work, but once I close out of the window I can't find any tournaments anywhere.

I'm not sure if I have even unlocked tournaments either (I'm in chapter 4, but haven't researched tournaments yet).

Me and my fellowship would appreciate me being able to participate.

Specs: iphone Xr, iOS 15.6.1 - this app has the pop ups (I updated the Elvenar app a few minutes ago)
Windows 11v laptop - I can't access tournaments here, but don't get on enough to see the popups

Tokani

Windows version is v1.164.2-(ce881ae) - html5 (2022-11-24 12:21).

I've had the pop up 3 times over the past 5 hours on my iphone app, Version 1.165.1-bca386c-256 (us 1.164)

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
My guess is that if you have not researched and unlocked tournaments in the tech tree yet, then that is why you cannot participate just yet with your fd or yourself alone in tourney. Someone else will respond here though as I'm not the most advanced with this kind of stuff.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Is this the popup you are getting?
tourney.jpg

Tokani

Hi there,

Here is an image of what it looks like. It has started happening almost everytime I leave the postbox window.

It’s getting rather annoying… I’ll unlock tournaments probably later today. But hopefully you guys can get the bug resolved.

29F289B6-61B4-4479-94DD-67343994AC85.jpeg
D20BE0E4-A2BD-44B5-AF1B-D74DDB7F2682.jpeg
C96B3F2A-2FC4-4433-B2F5-6C46FA9EE32B.jpeg