• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tourney Insanity

Thistleknot

I just couldn't help myself. I was just curious enough to see how many tournaments it would take before I ran out of them. I'm currently at 374 provinces. This got me 42 tournament. It also got me broke. I spent well over 800K for each tier of goods. I did discover that starting from the 10th tourney on, the second round for every tourney from there will get you 5KP. So if I had a really good way to replenish my goods, I could potentially make 165 KP. There's you're random facts for the week.

upload_2017-6-14_6-44-40.png

DeletedUser3640

I spent well over 800K for each tier of goods.

Are you a cat person? Seems like you don't like dogs at all...

P.S. Can you add one more random fact? Please take a screenshot from combat tab (where you can see enemy squad size) or write down exact numbers. I'm usually fighting and rarely catering, so that would be interesting.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
The most I've ever uncovered so far is 21
in a couple weeks i'm making it a goal to try to 6 star at least 20
i'll try to keep track of resources and let you know what that cost

edeba

We had one on our team open 50 one week. Was a little disconcerting as to how badly it depleted resources.

I just couldn't help myself. I was just curious enough to see how many tournaments it would take before I ran out of them. I'm currently at 374 provinces. This got me 42 tournament. It also got me broke. I spent well over 800K for each tier of goods. I did discover that starting from the 10th tourney on, the second round for every tourney from there will get you 5KP. So if I had a really good way to replenish my goods, I could potentially make 165 KP. There's you're random facts for the week.

View attachment 2037

Thistleknot

Are you a cat person? Seems like you don't like dogs at all...

P.S. Can you add one more random fact? Please take a screenshot from combat tab (where you can see enemy squad size) or write down exact numbers. I'm usually fighting and rarely catering, so that would be interesting.

Not sure why you think I'm a cat person. I actually like all animals. I did have two cats as pets for about 10 years. Planning on getting a dog next.

Here are the troops for tourney 33. I will have to wait until tomorrow for tourney 42.

upload_2017-6-14_16-29-22.jpg

upload_2017-6-14_16-30-57.png

DeletedUser3640

Not sure why you think I'm a cat person.

Just pointing the fact that you spent a lot of goods (meaning you cater A LOT even in first rounds when you mechanically have upper hand in fights), and thus didn't fight by using most efficient unit during this tournament - cerberus (aka dog).

Here are the troops for tourney 33. I will have to wait until tomorrow for tourney 42.

Yikes. Even 33 looks rough already.

qaccy

It's not really a surprise that the armies get larger, is it? Looking at your own squad size in each province, it looks like it's a linear increase. The first province's squad size is added on to each additional province you move up. So 1st province's squad size times 42...the question I have is at what point does your own squad size stop increasing? Eventually it should hit whatever your cap is, and with how squad size increases affect tournaments I think it'd be the same province no matter what research you have opened up (rounding might make things weird if you're at a very early stage of the game with a small squad size, though). Or maybe I'm completely wrong and have no idea what I'm talking about! I haven't gone past 16 provinces in a tournament for a good while now.