• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tourney Relics not applied to bonus

DeletedUser14343

Today I started my second round of the Magic Dust Tourney. I was on the Three Glacier Giants quest #90, obtain 40 relics at the same time. I was at 22/40 relics when today started. I completed 9 provinces and earned the 18 relics needed, and completed the quest with no issue. But Dust is my bonus good, and I did not receive a single boost increase! I do not think any of the 18 relics earned were applied to the main hall.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Is it possible your Dust production is at the maximum 700% already? If so, relics won't boost it any more. If not, you should probably file an in game bug report, and they'll be able to look at your account and see what your relics were like over the last day or two.

DeletedUser14343

My current bonus is 462% (224 relics). None of my boosts are maxed, so I do not know how many relics it takes to max out. I will admit that I was focused on the quest, and not the bonus, during this time; however, I do not believe it is possible to miss the bonus pop-up, and would have expected to see at least 2 at my level and 18 relics earned. I did not see any bonus increase.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Your boost is correct if the number of relics is correct. If you've gotten 18 relics lately, that would have been two boosts. from 443 to 453 at 213, and 453 to 462 at 222 relics. Does the amount coming from your factories look the same as it was yesterday when you queue a job?

I have noticed that if you hit escape to clear the message when completing an encounter, it sometimes also clears the province-completion message that would have followed it if I had clicked the button. I almost always hit escape and miss the messages because I find the mouse uncomfortable and use the keyboard for everything possible.

Relics and boosts on the wiki

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
The MH tells you how many more relics you need for your next percentage, this can also be found on the main map when you hover or click on the relic icon. Using the wiki link above, identify if the math fits the next percentage boost. If it does, put in an in-game support ticket where they can look at your account to find out exactly what is happening with your relics.

upload_2017-12-21_11-18-12.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-21_11-19-9.png
    upload_2017-12-21_11-19-9.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 61

DeletedUser14343

Again, I believe this to be a bug with the quest in the event, not the main hall. Before Tuesday my level 7 Dust Manufactury produced 292 dust every 3 hours. On Tuesday I gained 22 relics for the quest and that’s when my production jumped to 310 per three hours. It is when I added the next 18 relics to finish the quest, by closing provinces in the Dust Tourney, that I did not see my boost total change. I saw no pop-up during the collection of the relics that notified me of a boost increase.