• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tourney rewards do not match listed

DeletedUser4818

I am not sure but this whole tourney has been like this. It says the prize is 4 KP. I complete the round and ended with two. See tourney banner and round banner. Am I off?

Is this a "bug" or is there a rule I am not familiar with?

DeletedUser4818

Saadd! I never noticed before. Has it always been this way?

DeletedUser4818

I wasn't sure but it has happened to me this entire tourney I got 4 instead of 6, 2 instead of 4, and even 0 instead of 2. The latter was weird because it said everything but the KP and stuff in the window.

DeletedUser4778

This tourney has been weird. Provinces 1-4 now have the exact same rewards in all rounds where 3 & 4 previously had different rewards from 1 and 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4818

Yeah! It has only been this tourney. I did not notice if it was all or just some of the rewards that where not matching. I shrugged it off except, it kept happening. After a few times, I started focusing. For now I'll let it ride in this tourney, but I will be paying better attention from now on. I'll consider it a tax :mad:

DeletedUser1996

Ripped off , I`d say.
I`m not trying to start a new thingy here--
But , (and this is only in my mind) I really believe they do this and hope we don`t catch it !! ...shhhhhh..... and I think much more ! shhhhh, don`t tell anyone---it`s a secret !

DeletedUser4778

I'm still debating if Province 3 and 4 are worth the cost for 2 rune shards when I have never gotten one for the Mountain Halls. At the rate my Mountain Halls is going, I am now seriously thinking about building the ToS and tearing it down so I can break more runes.

Sir Squirrel

It looks like the one hundredth bug (this is only an estimate) of this update has reared its ugly head, I am so sick of the bugs in this update it isn't funny, and the worst of it is no word from Inno when or even if they plan fixing these bugs, a little recognition that this update was crap and the reassurance that something is being done about it would be nice!!

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

The tournament bug here in this post at least it sure seems like it. Wasn't really counting, feels like it though, figure it is a fairly good estimate lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2396

i also noted in this tourney that instead of giving 6 relics it was only giving me 5 relics - unfortnately i didn't bother making a printscreen of the bug

Actually it isn't a bug at all but a coding error in the logic someone didn't get the math right this time

Sir Squirrel

I think they might be preparing it for the fellowship tourney's to come, but still it worked fine before the update. I know it is just a game, but for the programmers, its a job and they get paid. If I messed up in my job this bad I would be fired!! lol.