• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tourney rewards do not match listed

DeletedUser4818

2hqc5kw.jpg

I am not sure but this whole tourney has been like this. It says the prize is 4 KP. I complete the round and ended with two. See tourney banner and round banner. Am I off?

Is this a "bug" or is there a rule I am not familiar with?

DeletedUser4818

Saadd! I never noticed before. Has it always been this way?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
It looks like you should have got 4kp from what the one on the side says, I would put a ticket in and see what they say. add the picture too.

DeletedUser4818

I wasn't sure but it has happened to me this entire tourney I got 4 instead of 6, 2 instead of 4, and even 0 instead of 2. The latter was weird because it said everything but the KP and stuff in the window.

DeletedUser4778

This tourney has been weird. Provinces 1-4 now have the exact same rewards in all rounds where 3 & 4 previously had different rewards from 1 and 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4818

Yeah! It has only been this tourney. I did not notice if it was all or just some of the rewards that where not matching. I shrugged it off except, it kept happening. After a few times, I started focusing. For now I'll let it ride in this tourney, but I will be paying better attention from now on. I'll consider it a tax :mad:

DeletedUser1996

Ripped off , I`d say.
I`m not trying to start a new thingy here--
But , (and this is only in my mind) I really believe they do this and hope we don`t catch it !! ...shhhhhh..... and I think much more ! shhhhh, don`t tell anyone---it`s a secret !

DeletedUser4778

I'm still debating if Province 3 and 4 are worth the cost for 2 rune shards when I have never gotten one for the Mountain Halls. At the rate my Mountain Halls is going, I am now seriously thinking about building the ToS and tearing it down so I can break more runes.

Sir Squirrel

It looks like the one hundredth bug (this is only an estimate) of this update has reared its ugly head, I am so sick of the bugs in this update it isn't funny, and the worst of it is no word from Inno when or even if they plan fixing these bugs, a little recognition that this update was crap and the reassurance that something is being done about it would be nice!!

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

The tournament bug here in this post at least it sure seems like it. Wasn't really counting, feels like it though, figure it is a fairly good estimate lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2396

i also noted in this tourney that instead of giving 6 relics it was only giving me 5 relics - unfortnately i didn't bother making a printscreen of the bug

Actually it isn't a bug at all but a coding error in the logic someone didn't get the math right this time

Sir Squirrel

I think they might be preparing it for the fellowship tourney's to come, but still it worked fine before the update. I know it is just a game, but for the programmers, its a job and they get paid. If I messed up in my job this bad I would be fired!! lol.