• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tourney rewards not counting for normal quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

kctanzen

Today, the tourney rewards of relics did not count toward the normal quests in the rotation list for "collect 4 relics".

Response from support indicated that tourney rewards aren't to be counted towards a quest.
However -- this is the first time I have had the normal quest line ready after a tourney and it did not count since I can recall doing tourneys -- and I have been very active in tourney play since I was in the dwarves chapter (currently just started halflings).

Game version: __ 1.72.3
Game world: __ Felyndral
Browser + version: __ Google Chrome
Flash Player version: __ n/a
Operating System: __ n /a
Screen resolution: __ n /a
Account name: __ kctanzen
Humans or Elves: __ elvish

Reproducibility: __ 5 / 5 -- first occurrence, not repeatable until next tourney

Quest title: __ Collect 4 relics

Current situation: Response from support indicated this was "working as intended" -- I wasn't willing to leave my city unproductive until a different response, so simply closed the quest and moved on to others that were ready.
__
__

Expected situation: Tourney rewards have always counted as completing the normal quest for collecting relics (not sure about event tasks / quests) and the expectation is that this would be in place going forward.

DeletedUser4194

This issue was resolved with update 1.74. Thank you so much for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.