• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tourney Rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

Yogi Dave

Nice to get the rewards, but there does seem to be a problem with the rune shards. I got 8 Thermal Spring of Youth rune shards and no others as this pic shows.
TourneyRuneShards.png

I also have pics of the Rune Shard Overview before and after getting rewards and they show that only the TSoY changed and it was by 8

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I, in both of my cities, and all of the players in my small FS received all the same of only one kind of relic :confused:

We have seen a different glitch. At least I, in my little city, and my son-in-law received the AW KP instants for 6 chests completed. When we tried to use some they came up with huge quantities. Then there was an error and automatic refresh. After refresh they were normal quantities. No harm done but definitely a strange glitch devs may want to know about. Not sure if it may be a clue to what is going on these days. This is on Elcy world.

LayDHawk

still wondering to myself and now out loud why am I still playing this game in 3 cities?????????????????? BETA is still jacked up and rewards after the tourney still not fixed! WHY????? as much a I like the game this is pathetic, ridiculous and just plain unfrickinbelievable!!!!!!!!!:mad: