• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tourneys

Buttrflwr

This may be posted somewhere, I just can't find it.
What is the order for tournaments? It seems to me they are in the order they are listed in my MH, but I don't know this for sure because I can't remember past this one. :rolleyes:
We just finished the elixir one, does this mean dust is next, then gems? Then start over with marble?
Sorry for the "dumb" question, but I want to be able to prepare, as I am having goods problems. :eek: Sigh.
Thanks!
Buttr

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Yes as listed in the main hall. The predominate resources used for catering are also observable from the same list in your main hall.

If you number the goods within each group from left to right 1,2,3 you will find that a tournament for a good in group 1 uses goods from that group to cater with for that tournament. The next tournament is Dust which is group 2 so goods from that group are predominately used in catering - Steel, Scrolls, Dust.
Tournament_Catering.jpg

Makes it quick and easy to determine when the tournament you want will be and what goods you need,

Buttrflwr

One more thing...just for clarification. The goods needed to cater for each province, is it the same for negotiating? Can I expect to need those types of goods for those provinces whether I am catering or negotiating? (I haven't negotiated much since October, so don't remember.)

Mykan

Oh Wise One
One more thing...just for clarification. The goods needed to cater for each province, is it the same for negotiating? Can I expect to need those types of goods for those provinces whether I am catering or negotiating? (I haven't negotiated much since October, so don't remember.)

I believe so, sometime ago my fellowship members were telling me to check negotiation costs to figure out catering costs. So if nothing has changed it will work both ways. Makes sense as the armies do this now.