• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournie setup

Titandwarf

The Tournament formats have changed in the Beta world and on the international server. Question is when is it coming to the US server?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
From what they are telling us, things are still being tested and adjusted on Beta, so a wider release date beyond Beta and the EN servers is unknown.

Deleted User - 3932582

What's the international server?

(Hint: I'm not actually confused. That's a comment on the notion that an English server based in Europe is somehow the "international" server.)
EN servers are international, these are not just for England. Inno representatives call these as such, you can check their announcements. Most of the players who have no regional servers end up on EN.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
EN servers are international, these are not just for England. Inno representatives call these as such, you can check their announcements. Most of the players who have no regional servers end up on EN.
I'm not at all surprised that Inno are Eurocentric. It doesn't really change my point, though I apologise to Titandwarf if it looked like I was blaming them for the wording.

I won't go into how I feel about being lumped in with US as a "region" while the rest of the english-speaking world gets to be lumped in with England....

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
At least Canadians can stay in the same time zones with their teammates on the US servers and UK players and English speakers in the EU can be somewhat close together timewise on the English-language EN servers. But think about the poor Aussies and Kiwis who have no servers of their own and have to play on either the US or EN servers to be with other English-speaking players. That is some bad time zone issues for coordinating FAs and tournaments and such.

Titandwarf

My first cities were on the EN server (international) Canada is where I call home, but many of my teammates are from South Africa, UK, Eastern Europe, Australia/New Zealand to name a few. Here in the US server I have 1 teammate who is and American living in Singapore, (maybe I should say trapped in Singapore due to Covid) as far as I know the rest of this team is in North America.