• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

towns bunching up

DeletedUser915

With the update came this "bug"? This was happening on Beta and now it's here too.

Attachments

• Elvenar   Fantasy City Builder Game neighbors.jpeg
    Elvenar Fantasy City Builder Game neighbors.jpeg
    562.6 KB · Views: 62

DeletedUser865

Same thing happening to me, doesn't happen all the time. Bug report below:

Game version: v1.10.11-(a823cc6) (2016-07-20 12:26)
Game world: Winyandor
Browser + version: Chrome Version 51.0.2704.103 m
Flash Player version: 22.0.0.209
Operating System: Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: 1600x900
Account name:
ElwoodBlues
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
When visiting other players, their city occasionally is squeezed into a very tiny portion of the city space

Expected situation:
City layout is normal, with buildings not overlapping

Reproduction Steps
This is how I came to see the problem. As I said earlier, it doesn't happen often, may only occur under specific circumstances, like neighborly helping people who have helped you

1. From your city, click on Global Map
2. Select other person's city who has neighborly helped you in last 24 hours
3. Help said city
4. Go back to global map
5. Select another city who has helped you
6. Verify all buildings are overlapping each other in top corner of city

frantastic/lilyfoot's screenshot is the same that I was seeing. However, I can't seem to reproduce the issue now, which makes me think it has to do with people who've neighborly helped you.

- Elwood

EDIT:
And...... now I'm seeing this has already been resolved. Guess my post wasn't necessary

DeletedUser

My gaggle of gals/guys play in all 5 realms; we've seen it in all the realms & just play around the issue, but All 9 of my entities in all 5 realms get this problem. But I just go to the research or back home & then back to the city that was having the issue & it is back to normal.