• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Track Tournaments by FS

DeletedUser10114

Ever since its been changed up to group us together with our FS in every Tourney I cannot figure out why they are not tracking it??? they track EVERYTHING else! Would be a huge team builder and may get some of those doing 30 points every week off their butts if they could see the competition. Since the tourney scales to size it would be fair to say smaller FS could compete with top 10 FS if they could get folks to participate.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Why is this in the "implemented ideas" section? I'm pretty sure there is no FS tournament ranking

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Why is this in the "implemented ideas" section? I'm pretty sure there is no FS tournament ranking
Tournament points are individual. They are added to your personal ranking. Trying to tie them permanently to a FS rather than the person seems like it would interfere with the free movement of players between fellowships. You can see how many points ranking points you have won in tournaments by hovering over your score under your avatar. I suspect that's the final intention.

SoggyShorts

Tournament points are individual. They are added to your personal ranking. Trying to tie them permanently to a FS rather than the person seems like it would interfere with the free movement of players between fellowships. You can see how many points ranking points you have won in tournaments by hovering over your score under your avatar. I suspect that's the final intention.
Sorry, I was unclear in what I want- I just would like to see how each FS did last tournament. The same way I can see how everyone in my FS did last tournament.

DeletedUser7370

A moderator must have dreamed it was already implemented. *pokes moderator* *screams "Wake up!"* *shrug*

DeletedUser2829

This is a suggestion for the Tournaments.. I would like to see more KP given as a reward for completing a Province. Relics and Runes are fine, but some of us don't need the relics as much as the extra KP that is give in one or two of the Provinces. As you open more the amount of Relics increase, the runes are random, but I'm looking for KP to help on my Tech Tree. I'm interested to know if there are others who feel the same or is this a lame idea?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I wouldn't call it lame, but KP is one of the most limited resources in the game, and giving out more of it will speed up people's progress through the tech tree, and will mostly go to higher level players who can easily participate in more tournament provinces. Since there are always large batches of players stuck at the end of the tree waiting for the next expansion, I don't think blanket providing more of it is ideal. I'd prefer to see more ways for new players to get more KP. Maybe more KP given as a reward in the early quest lines instead of supplies and coin.

DeletedUser2829

I see no problem with helping people get more KP to finish a research on the Tech Tree.. and just because you fill the designated amount of KP doesn't mean you'll fly through, you still have to pay with Product, Coin or some other thing like Ambrosia in the Fairy chapter. That takes time.
I meant instead on only 2 provinces giving KP in the tournament, that as you go higher, open more according to your level that you could get 4 or 5 KP instead of the Runes. I have Runes running out of my ears, I'll never use them all, and to me that's a waste of resources for a few points in the Tournament, and NO I'm not a Fighter, I barter for my provinces, my choice I know, but I won't fight. .

SoggyShorts

I meant instead on only 2 provinces giving KP in the tournament, that as you go higher, open more according to your level that you could get 4 or 5 KP instead of the Runes.

As you can see here http://crazywizard.info/en/tnt_tournament_rewards.html
All provinces do give KP, and they give them twice if you do them multiple times, and they give up to 6 at a time.
One of the more cost effective ways to get KP from the tournament is 8,7,6,5,4.
So
day 1 you clear 8 provinces
day 2 you clear 7 provinces
day 3 you clear 6 provinces
day 4 you clear 5 provinces
day 5 you clear 4 provinces
That gets you 43 KP(plus whatever your FS bonus is) and 1200 points.

Once you get bigger, you can start to add provinces 10+ where doing the second round always gives 5KP

Last edited:

DeletedUser2829

Yes KP is given at the end of the Tournament according to how many points you put in.. That isn't what I was talking about, perhaps I wasn't clear. When you go to the "Castle" and fight or barter for the 4 challenges, you receive prizes.. example. 5 points, 2 relics and 1 Power of Provision or 2 Runes. The Points and Relics are always included, but the third prize changes.. Different magic spells or Runes for our AW... and sometimes in the first 5 or 6 Castles, they give KP, that is where I meant. I know we receive it when the Tournament is over and quite often it's a good amount, depending on our points as a Fellowship,, but getting them as a reward in the provinces would be nice. It's just a thought, suggestion, idea for the developers to think about,, since they give them out already I would like to see a few more. That's all

DeletedUser2829

The points you earn during a Tournament are individual, They are yours and go with you if you leave a FS, but, if you check the World Ranking order you'll see that each FS is ranked by the combined Ranking points of all members, so not only do the points help you grow and move up in your FS rank, it also helps the entire FS in the World Ranks.

SoggyShorts

I do understand what you are saying, and it is already exists.
Did you check the link above?

When you clear province #1
first time = spell
second time = KP
third time = shard
fourth time = KP again
fifth time = spell
sixth time= rune

Every province does that, but has a different "starting day" for the KP reward.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2829

I do understand what you are saying, and it is already what you want.
Did you check the link above?

When you clear province #1
first time = spell
second time = KP
third time = shard
fourth time = KP again
fifth time = spell

Every province does that, but has a different "starting day" for the KP reward.
Thank you. perhaps I've missed it, I do take part in the Tournaments and work them every day, but sometimes I don't got back to each one. It depends if I'm looking to fulfill a task -- earn 4 relics -- Then I go to the one which gives that amount and do it, I'll have to look more carefully next time.. Thank you for this information. I appreciate it.

DeletedUser10114

I am not sure how many rounds you are completing every tournament... I know for a fact that I have accumulated over 250KP in a single tourney when we completed all 10 chests. I cant swear to how many provinces this involved. I average between 11 and 15 (mainly for the reasons you stated) I want KP for my AWs and spells for factories etc. plus the points for being in the top 15 or so.

SoggyShorts

I know for a fact that I have accumulated over 250KP in a single tourney
The first 9 provinces give 69 KP, so for 250 you'd need to do 19 provinces assuming that 250 includes the 75 From FS rewards.
It would also give 4320 tournament points, which places you in the top 5 on most servers. Not many players can do that much.
Well done!

DeletedUser4195

Provinces 15 through 30 all give 5kp first round...it gets better the more provinces you do obviously, but of course most people can neither afford to cater that nor do they have sufficient troops to accomplish it. If you do provinces 1 - 15 to 6 stars and 15 -30 to 3 stars you'll likely take 1st place on our server. As well you'll gain hundreds of KP while doing so. In addition, for your fellowship unlocking all 10 chests, among the other rewards you get will be an additional 75 KP. Hope that helps.

DeletedUser4195

I just would like to see how each FS did last tournament. The same way I can see how everyone in my FS did last tournament.
I'm glad they don't provide that stat. It would just be one more thing people would have to complain about. "Why does <insert FS name here> always take first place? They are obviously using diamonds." "It isn't fair. How can we compete against <insert FS name here>?" "They obviously have an unfair advantage because they use diamonds, have X number of premium expansions, X number of premium buildings, X number of manufactories..." etc etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10114

The first 9 provinces give 69 KP, so for 250 you'd need to do 19 provinces assuming that 250 includes the 75 From FS rewards.
It would also give 4320 tournament points, which places you in the top 5 on most servers. Not many players can do that much.
Well done!
Thanks, I have done 19 before but certainly dont do that many every week. I will check again this week. I guess my point was we get a LOT of KP from the tourneys. Even if you are not a top tier player it doesnt take much effort to just do the rounds and get the KP. (thanks for the stats) :)

DeletedUser10114

Provinces 15 through 30 all give 5kp first round...it gets better the more provinces you do obviously, but of course most people can neither afford to cater that nor do they have sufficient troops to accomplish it. If you do provinces 1 - 15 to 6 stars and 15 -30 to 3 stars you'll likely take 1st place on our server. As well you'll gain hundreds of KP while doing so. In addition, for your fellowship unlocking all 10 chests, among the other rewards you get will be an additional 75 KP. Hope that helps.
This depends on where you are in the game of course. If you are in chapter 2 with a fully developed city... you can do 10 provinces all 6 rounds and get 2k+ points every week. OR, if you have saved up resources (we get 1 or 2 every week that do well over 4k points at 40 or 50k points) or if you just have a mature city, Halflings or Dragons chapters and are able to turn out the resources to fight/negotiate.
Well done!
That 250 included the 96 that I got from just being alive during those 4 days from my city. (I thought that math was a bit high) haha

SoggyShorts

If you are in chapter 2 with a fully developed city... you can do 10 provinces all 6 rounds and get 2k+ points every week.
You probably won't have enough cleared provinces to do that in chapter 2.
If you have 90 provinces cleared, and they are equal, then you'd have 10 crystal, 10 silk 10 gem etc to work with.
Most players don't have 90 cleared until chapter 5. A chapter 2 player probably has 4-5 of each province type cleared. Meaning you can't really hope for more than than 1K points from a chapter 2 player.