• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tracking donors to our Wonders

DeletedUser10714

In one of your other games,(don't want to mention other games here...FOE..) erm, ;) but... there is a feature I would like to see in this game. Showing each level and the donors for every wonder we have. It sure would be nice to be able to go back and see who donated and how many they added to your wonder for each level as it upgrades. :rolleyes: Always helpful when we do donate to others back and forth.

DeletedUser2870

Hmmm. Might be interesting, but one can check on the AWs that are currently there. I check those and have a list of the donors, which pretty much tend to be a steady group, so at least for me there wouldn't be much reason to add this feature.
And Inno has several times told me they don't track KPs, which is why they don't reimburse them after a screw-up.

Of course, a very good reason to add this feature would be to start tracking the KP-push-accounts, but that only makes sense if they decide on taking actions against them and Inno has stated they see it as a legal feature.

DeletedUser10008

I like the idea! Would also like to see who donated last, possible bold letters!

DeletedUser10714

Well I see it in FOE every Wonder has the ability for player to go back to any level and see who donated. Since they have the programing figured out why not do it here. Many good reasons to have this ability. :rolleyes:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Well I see it in FOE every Wonder has the ability for player to go back to any level and see who donated. Since they have the programing figured out why not do it here. Many good reasons to have this ability.
Honestly there are so many features in FoE that have been asked for here I don't know why they didn't just make this a fantasy FoE clone without the PvP. It seems like 1 in 5 things that would improve the game already exist in another inno game, so why aren't they here?
"Hey players seem to really like this, let's make sure not to add to that other game"

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Honestly there are so many features in FoE that have been asked for here I don't know why they didn't just make this a fantasy FoE clone without the PvP.
I can come up with with a couple of possibilities off the top of my head. Maybe they have the teams deliberately isolated because it promotes unique solutions. Maybe they've incorporated copyrighted designs/ideas into FoE and either had a falling out with one of the original partners/designers, or realized after designing FoE that they were better off not having to hand off a share of the profits, like the way the makers of D&D have been trying for two decades to get out from under paying Ed Greenwood every time they do something with Forgotten Realms.