• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trade Partners is seeking new members

Trade Partners has 2 openings. We participate in all tournaments & adventure but do not pressure members to participate. We could use more members boosted in marble, crystal & magic dust but will accept anyone regardless of boosts. We accept players of all levels & are happy to help newer players with trades and advice but we would prefer players who already have built their trader. Please contact Ducks1899 or EnchantedEnder for additional information. Happy questing!

Trade Partners has openings. If you are interested in a friendly, helpful, low pressure fellowship that participates in all tournaments & adventures, please give us all try. All level players are welcome. Fair trades are the norm.If you have questions or would like more info, please contact Ducks1899 or EnchantedEnder for additional information. Currently we could use players boosted in planks & magic dust. Looking forward to hearing from you !!

Trade Partners has 2 spots to fill with active, friendly players. We are currently ranked #85. See above for a bit more info or better yet, stop by and join us for tea. I bake ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser19808

I have boosted magic dust, scrolls and steel. I am an active player and trader. Still learning but happy to learn and help the fellowship.

I have boosted magic dust, scrolls and steel. I am an active player and trader. Still learning but happy to learn and help the fellowship.

Sounds great !! Do you play on Arendyll? I'm having a little trouble finding you in the player list, DoraB3672. I would happily send you an invite if I could find you :( We really need magic dust too !!

DeletedUser19808

Embarrassed to say, I don't know what Arendyll is. I have been playing Elvenar for a couple months. I have an Elf village and I'm currently in the Valients fellowship. Do I have to leave my current fellowship first?

Embarrassed to say, I don't know what Arendyll is. I have been playing Elvenar for a couple months. I have an Elf village and I'm currently in the Valients fellowship. Do I have to leave my current fellowship first?

That's ok, no worries. When you sign in to Elvenar, which world do you chose? Arendyll is one of the worlds in Elvenar. Hope that helps clarify a little :)

Hi again DoraB3672. It looks like you play on the Elvenar game world Khelonaar. That's unfortunate since Trade Partners FS is on the Arendyll world. We are happy to accept newer players & I think you would have been a good fit for us but players need to be playing in the same world as their fellowship. Bummer for us !! You might want to look at FS looking for new players in Khelonaar - I'm sure there are plenty of fine ones there. GL !!!