• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tradeing gold and supplies

DeletedUser7527

I was wondering if there would be a way for you all to come up with a trade format to trade supplies and gold just in our fellowships for our fellows maybe like trade gold or supplies for goods or visa versa i think it would be great to do so we can help our fellows if they would need items like this

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I think if they ever did this, some players would get rid of their workshops entirely and just trade gold for supplies. I do not think Inno wants this to happen

DeletedUser7527

I think if they ever did this, some players would get rid of their workshops entirely and just trade gold for supplies. I do not think Inno wants this to happen
but you could only use it in your fellowship

Palavyn

It would clutter up everyone's trader. Also, how would the implementation work with each player's cap on gold and supplies?