• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[16558] Trader disappered

Arkadia

um....my Trader icon disappeared ...may have to do w me upgrading the building(?) but how do i trade now?
submitted a tix to support too

DeletedUser1036

The only way to access the trader while your upgrading it to level 2 is to use the hot key T. Just go to your city and hit the T button on your keyboard, no need to hold the cap's button.

DeletedUser3640

Actually exactly "T key" usage should be reported and not this. Think for a second. Residences aren't producing coins, workshops supplies and manufactories goods while you upgrade them, even MH can't be visited during this time......but freaking trader must make trades under any circumstances?

Arkadia

Yes, Reiq, this may sound strange to u, but the "traders" MUST trade while upgrading, because we only have 1, n we need to be able to trade goods for other parts of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3640

i just have to LOL again....

since when were hot keys bugs?

One hotkey usage bug already has been fixed, you know, when people like you used it without trader being connected to roads. Now it's usable when it's upgrading. Come on, give it a shot once more - I love arguing and I like when people say "lol" while embarrassing themselves.

Calenmir

I was thinking on this post and it would seem you should be able to access the trader even though the building itself is in upgrade. You can still collect coins, supplies and relics while MH is in upgrade and while that's not an exact parallel on usage my point is you aren't forbidden to continue to use the function of the building, so it would make sense that the trader remain available. Lack of access to the trader doesn't just limit the person who is upgrading the building - it temporarily impacts your FS and neighbors.

DeletedUser115

Hi all,

This was corrected with version 1.32, closing this thread. :)