• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trader Footprint

DeletedUser6274

I have Elven and Human kingdoms and regularly wave my fist at the shape of both of these Traders. I don't imagine they are meant to be so unwieldy in footprint, but they simply are.

Since we already have a button to bring up the trader, perhaps that dragon or airship can just be tethered to the cliffs, similar to what we get for specific Wonders being built.

Both Traders take up significant land that could most certainly be used to generate something. Right now they are both blank space, and not even that pretty to look at. If there is no chance of removing them, at least some culture from them and improved image per chapter would be pleasant.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
To be fair, the trader is arguably the best building in the game. It effectively gives you a boost % to all 9 goods instead of the 3 you actually have boosted.

DeletedUser3507

Wait to chapter 13 or 14 I am willing to bet that trader 2 goes to trader 3 with a bigger footprint.....:mad::mad::mad:

And provide another guest race good.:mad:

Trader 2 is 5 x 4 requires pop and is worth 1k ranking points Presently produces Divine Seeds at MH lvl x province count, Early collection on it is MH lvl x total AW levels.

So if you think trader 1 is bad lol just wait it get alot worse...

So as I have said before GZ is a thing of the past keep scouting your goods depend on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4625

I don't mind the traders size--do wish it could produce more divine seeds-or other alternatives for producing divine seeds. Right now , at best, you only get just under12000 every 24 hours-and lose 10% for decay--very hard to stock up on it.

DeletedUser3507

Yes it's kind of dismal output, You can help it by having alot of AW lvs for early collect

Finally got around to joining the forums eh @staryeye :cool::D

Last edited by a moderator: