• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Trader has no trades

• Thread starter DeletedUser23403
  • Start date

DeletedUser23403

The 2 years I been playing this game. I have never seen the trader so empty. There is literally one trade in my trader. I'm in a fellowship too. Is this a bug or is it really this empty? (World Arendyll)
Screenshot_2020-02-06-14-24-19.png

LizAdelle

Same here. Tough to accept trades for the challenge when there are none. :-(
Also trade values are all screwed up. Cross-tier trades are not coming up in 4:1 ratios or 16:1 like they used to. Wassup?

El Hefe

This is a fix to make trades more fair. This is in the fix that applied about 6 hours ago.
"The star rating in the Trader has been updated: the ratio of what the Trader determines as is of equal value will be 1.5:1 between tiers from now on (previous: 4:1)."

El Hefe

Have someone in your FS put out small 1 star trades, so they dont get gobbled up. It put a bunch out there for my FS

LizAdelle

Just read the release notes for 1.97....lol - shoulda done that first!

My .02 worth - it's only a fair trade if both parties think it is! And the 4:1 was a lot easier to figure than a 1.5:1

El Hefe

I agree with both points. Apparently some Techno-Genius added in building size,etc., etc. and decided 4:1 wasn't fair. Whatever. just let me know before you change it. Now all my existing trades look unfair. Ugghh

DeletedUser23403

I have never posted cross tier trades anyway and most of my fellowship doesn't either. Unless in dire need.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I agree with both points. Apparently some Techno-Genius added in building size,etc., etc. and decided 4:1 wasn't fair. Whatever. just let me know before you change it. Now all my existing trades look unfair. Ugghh
Almost nobody thought they were fair and a lot of us wanted the change.
Now all my existing trades look unfair. Ugghh
Because they are. T1 goods are more expensive to make than the old system considered. You can cancel them and repost.