• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trader issue

defiantoneks

Twice in the past couple of days the trader becomes obstinate or unresponsive while setting a trade.

Game version: v1.160.3-(967bc1a) - html5 (2022-09-29 12:56)
Game world: Winyandor and Elcysandir
Browser + version: Firefox 105.0.1 64bit
Operating System: MacOS 10.15.7
Screen resolution:
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: both

Reproducibility: 3/5

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
Trader does not properly revise Needed goods when creating multiple trade offers

Expected situation:
Need good should click and select when desired, even if revising a previous offer.

Reproduction Steps
Open trader, set offer and desired good. Set amount, confirm etc. Repeat as needed for that set of offer/need
2. While the same trader window is open, revise the Need material to a different good. (say you had steel for planks, and are changing to steel for marble)
3. When attempting to revise the Need good, nothing happens. The pane may deselect the previous good but will not insert the new one.
4. The only way i've gotten it to work properly again is to close the trader and re-open.

Last edited:

Fayeanne

Another problem--and I think it's related--is the "Reset" button is not always working. All of the buttons for the goods you'd been trading remain "pressed" even after using "Reset." You have to manually click each of the pressed buttons to "raise" them before you can make new selections.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I have tested this On both Windows (OS 11 v 22H2) Chrome and macOS (Ventura 13Beta7) Chrome browsers and can confirm the Goods button locks in place.

Maeve the Bold

Encountered button issue for over a week, has not yet resolved. Both the button problem, as well as trades not being fully accounted for. They appear to be completed, but the counts are not registering in either inventory.

Deleted User - 849411552

I'm getting this problem too, Windows 10 with Firefox. It seems to be getting worse. You can set up a few trades with one commodity, then when you go to the next one you cannot set the desired goods field at all. You just have to exit the Trader and come back in then it works again for with the next commodity. I cleared the browser cache, which seems to help with some problems, but not with this one.

A week or two ago the problem started with me being able to set up all my regular goods trades, but then needing to exit the Trader to set up the sentients (or vica versa, whichever group I started first).

StarLoad

Check your trader and see if it is working correctly now, mine is, and the reset button clears all the selections.

Ed

Deleted User - 849411552

My Trader bugs have been resolved - its now working very smoothly!