• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trader Messup

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have been having no problems with the trader since the fix, but just now, I noticed this messup of the star system ... 4 wood for 4 crystal is considered a "2 star" trade. I just don't want to return to the recent bad old days:

TraderProblems.jpg

Darielle

I see a pattern here ... everyone offers 4 of an item. It may be a coincidence, but that seems strange.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
everyone offers 4 of an item
Notice our trader windows don't look like yours? Well, ed and I posted our own trades using 4 to try to replicate your findings and then took a pic of our 'your offers' window... ;)
Looks like ed went further and also tested out using 2, 3, & 5 and his next post reflects that when he went up to 6 it began to calculate the number of stars correctly, but only if all items are 6 and above.

Darielle

Notice our trader windows don't look like yours? Well, ed and I posted our own trades using 4 to try to replicate your findings and then took a pic of our 'your offers' window... ;)
Looks like ed went further and also tested out using 2, 3, & 5 and his next post reflects that when he went up to 6 it began to calculate the number of stars correctly, but only if all items are 6 and above.
Ah ... duh. Yes, I need to learn to look more carefully, lol! Thanks!