• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trader not crediting the goods

DeletedUser6459

I had to use the trader to buy scrolls. I purchased nearly 20 times using coins and the same in supplies. I then used my instants to get back some coins and supplies. I needed these for the tournament and none of the scrolls have been credited to my account but the coins and supplies were taken. I should have nearly 40000 scrolls from this and have only 2000 odd.
I rebooted twice and still nothing was credited. Since then I tried again with dust, buying with gems, the gems were taken but nothing was credited.

DeletedUser115

Hi trent999,

Please be aware that after making a trade you will need to open the Trader back up in order to be awarded with the goods to your account.

Did you open the Trader up after rebooting?