• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trader Question

So, it appears that you can get to the trader either by clicking on the scales on the menu at the bottom of the screen or by clicking on the trader dragon. Is there a good reason to keep the dragon? I would like to make more room but I don't want to get rid of him if I need him. Thank you.
~ Diamond ~

Gath Of Baal

So, it appears that you can get to the trader either by clicking on the scales on the menu at the bottom of the screen or by clicking on the trader dragon. Is there a good reason to keep the dragon? I would like to make more room but I don't want to get rid of him if I need him. Thank you.
~ Diamond ~

You need the trader building in order to access the trader, the scales on the bottom are a way of quick accessing the trader without having to look for the building. Once the trader is placed it becomes a permanent part of your city, so there is no way to sell it

You need the trader building in order to access the trader, the scales on the bottom are a way of quick accessing the trader without having to look for the building. Once the trader is placed it becomes a permanent part of your city, so there is no way to sell it
Thank you