• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trader question?

DeletedUser4104

in my trader icon, i see steel and planks but no marble, why is that????

DeletedUser3297

If you mean in the wholesaler tab (where you purchase goods for a ridiculously high price) , it's because you're boosted in marble and should only produce that. Then use the trader to trade 1/3 of your goods for planks and 1/3 for steel.

DeletedUser3312

in my trader icon, i see steel and planks but no marble, why is that????

what Kaylee said. smiles. I might add that it is so much better if you only build factories in your boosted goods. why? because you will increase your boosts as you clear provinces and do tournaments. and you will not do so with your non boosted goods. each player is boosted in once product in each tier. you are boosted in Tier 1 marble. so build at least 4 marble factories and use your overage to trade for planks and steel. if you don't have an abundance, build a couple more marble factories. It is also important to belong to a fellowship as a FS works together to help each other with trades and growth. Hope this helps you out a bit!