• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Traders of Unur

pepy

I am at the end of the chapter. Is there a quest (with rewards) for deleting the settlement buildings?

rvtdragon1

Only the Trading Center. You can sell the rest of the buildings if you no longer need them for production. Here are the last few quests for that chapter:

80 Produce Beverages 20 times. Produce 10 Bread. Produce Basket of Groceries 5 times - 2x Inspiring Meditation spell
81 Gain 60,000 Unurium 200 Diamonds
82 Sell your Trading Center - - 50,000 Magic Dust
83 Invest 100 Knowledge Points in an Ancient Wonder of another player - 2x Ancient Knowledge 15
84 Give Neighborly Help 50 times - 5x Ensorced Endowment

pepy

Thanks for the answer dragon.
Where can I find the qests for this and following chapter?

rvtdragon1

I got this information from the Elvenar Platinum Leaf Facebook page. Unfortunately, this morning, I seem to be unable to find the information I found yesterday so I do not have a link for you.

If you look at the Chapter 19 Thread the quests are being posted there.