• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trades within FS

mrpickles57

How about a feature where players could trade equally rated bldgs. Example....My gingerbread house is evolved all the way. I have an extra evolve tile. But I am missing evolve tiles for my Phoenix, mermaid, stonehedge ,,,etc I think that would be a great feature! Mike

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Trading artifacts is one of the options in a poll on the forum, and I think that one got the most votes the last time I looked. I think it's a great idea.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I wouldn't hold me breathe. As soon as you can trade artifacts, people willing to run multiple accounts will have no restriction on how many artifacts they can obtain without spending any money.
I'd make a terrible rule bender ... I never even thought of that. Good point.

CHANDY

I'd like to see the ability to use my KP's in the tech tree. I have many opportunities to gain KP's but they sit in wait. I put many KP's in my fellowship so I would like to be able to place them in my own tech tree. Better to have the choice and not use it than not having the ability.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Unfortunately, the only type of exchange allowed in this game currently will be goods. The ability to exchange buildings introduces so many exploits, I do not know where to start.

Xelenia