• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

trades

DeletedUser3390

I have "discovered" forty some provinces. I am so surprised that so few are ever trading. I guess I don't understand who gets to trade with you. There are quite a few that I have not discovered yet trading regularly and amazingly they are mostly one star trades. The few discovered neighbors that I see usually put out fair trades, but so few trade.

Why don't I see more people trading? Why do people think one star trades are ok? I always put out two star trades.

DeletedUser3312

Why don't I see more people trading? Why do people think one star trades are ok? I always put out two star trades.

On the trade wall, look next to the item and see if there is a yellow exclamation point. If yes... that trade is posted by someone you have not discovered yet and the trader charges you a 50% fee to trade with you. that changes the trade to one star. Also there are a lot of lone players that build all 9 factories and pay diamonds to do what they need to do. They don't post trades and have no interest in being in a FS. These types of players I do not understand in the least. FS provide the social aspect of the game. I suggest to you as I do to everyone, find a good fellowship one that has several members (at least 15... 25 is a full FS) click on your rank under your "picture" in your city. then click on the fellowship tab. and do a bit of searching to see what looks like a good fit for you. some have lots of rules, some don't have any, some are strict, some laid back, you will see this information on the overview tab. then look at the members. see where they rank and look for FS with members in your score range. At least half higher ranking than you is a great fit. they help lower ranking players. Check to see that visits and trades are important to the FS. And join one. stay a few days at least to see how it feels to you. if not... begin looking for another one and leave your FS and start applying to others. you usually have to wait 12 hours to a day before you can join a new FS. But you will find a good one.. just scout around. Hopefully your first one will be perfect for you.

DeletedUser3390

Thank you for your response. I am already in a fellowship that is trying to grow. That's another story. Hard to find people who want to actively play.