• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trading amounts

• Thread starter DeletedUser10238
  • Start date

DeletedUser10238

I've been putting up 1:1 trading amounts (100 gems for 100 elixir, etc). and I've been getting 50% more when the trade gets accepted. (150 elixir for 100 gems). While I don't mind on my part, it's not very fair for the person accepting the trade.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
This is happening to me as well, when a player outside my discovered neighbors takes the trade it adds the trader fee and it looks like it gives it to us. At least in the notifications. Not sure if we are actually getting the extra goods though.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello twheeler89,

You were linked above the bug reporting template, is that something you are still working on? Do you still wish to proceed with the bug report?

~Xelenia

Jade moon

I am not receiving my trades from trader.. i have been noticing this for a while .. with certain players they except my trade it shows that they excepted it but it isn't going into my inventory . this happen again today with a trade from one of my fellow players.. It is usually magic dust trades that i have noticed most

DeletedUser12927

when a player accepts one of my trades, I have to reload the page for it to show

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yes, or you can collect something (coins, goods or supplies) or just open the trader and go to the place offer tab, that will make them show also.

DeletedUser6328

when a player accepts one of my trades, I have to reload the page for it to show

I also have to refresh my page when someone accepts my trades. Sometimes it takes a while for it to update though.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I also have to refresh my page when someone accepts my trades. Sometimes it takes a while for it to update though.
This was a deliberate change a couple of versions back. As soon as you open the trader again, the goods update.