• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trading in Vision Vapor

DeletedUser22890

I wish they would take culture out of the Vision Vapor rewards. I am drowning in cultural items, so it's a waste. I don't ever put up the culture stuff they award. I would much rather have KP, KP instants, corals for the special event, or the time instants. I've gotten several culture lately in different cities and it's annoying.

Risen Malchiah

I agree, though my priorities are a little different. Believe it or not, I *dont* want the 150 corals. With the endless quests, I can get that easily and I don't want those corals lessening my chance for 12x5h instants or 500 diamonds, etc. The buildings I win from the Mystical Object tend to get destroyed for fragments.

DeletedUser22890

You're right. I'd rather have the KP/KP instants/diamonds. Time instants are a second choice. Coral would be third.

Culture = junk prize

No one in my group ever puts up the culture either.

Alistaire

I agree, though my priorities are a little different. Believe it or not, I *dont* want the 150 corals. With the endless quests, I can get that easily and I don't want those corals lessening my chance for 12x5h instants or 500 diamonds, etc. The buildings I win from the Mystical Object tend to get destroyed for fragments.
So save it for the end of the event. They go past 100 even if you don't see it.

Risen Malchiah

I actually thought of doing that, but didn't know how much it would roll over. With the amount of Vision Vapor I'm needing to make, I'll likely unlock 2 or more by the end and I didn't know if it would glitch out when trying to collect multiples at once.

So far I've simply waited for the spend 30 KP quest to be up in the Mermaid event to unlock them (at least the ones with KP as a potential reward). I know I can use instants for those but 1 of my cities is starting to run out.

Alistaire

I actually thought of doing that, but didn't know how much it would roll over. With the amount of Vision Vapor I'm needing to make, I'll likely unlock 2 or more by the end and I didn't know if it would glitch out when trying to collect multiples at once.

So far I've simply waited for the spend 30 KP quest to be up in the Mermaid event to unlock them (at least the ones with KP as a potential reward). I know I can use instants for those but 1 of my cities is starting to run out.

I can say is what I tested: went past 100 with a craft, then made 2 seperate things after that and tracked the points. They were accurate. So there's either no cap or some arbitrary cap we don't see. After this event I'll tell ya if it went over 200 or if I wasted a bunch :)

Alistaire

So event's over and the mystical object glitch offering "event currency" is fixed at least for me now.

Was able to "collect" 9 times in a row (no diamonds at all!) and have 26/100 toward my next. So if there's a limit it's way up there.

Risen Malchiah

So event's over and the mystical object glitch offering "event currency" is fixed at least for me now.

Was able to "collect" 9 times in a row (no diamonds at all!) and have 26/100 toward my next. So if there's a limit it's way up there.
Haha I did see that. "Event currency" was still listed for me as well. I got KP instants in one city and frozen flames in another. The strange part is that I don't recall KP instants being one of the options for that particular roll. Still better than glitching and being forced to write a support ticket.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
While the crafting recipe options are not very exciting, I think if they're looked at in terms of players demanding uses for relics they had nothing to do with in the past, they're probably about the right level of power. If the recipes were too useful, it would inject a whole new power mechanic into the game and potentially require adjustments to a whole bunch of other systems. Asking for recipes to much more relevant than they are now is probably too big an ask to be handled with any haste.