• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trading Post

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What would prevent players from using multiple accounts to feed their main account using such a trading post?

T.H.O.R.

If they are using multiple accounts in the same world then they are already cheating the system. I believe most players are not.

Silver Lady

I don’t understand what you’re asking for. How exactly is this trading post supposed to differ from the trader? And if you’re asking for cross world trading then I can NOT support that.

T.H.O.R.

I'm thinking more on the lines of havingfor example, 3 Coldfire Phoenixes and wanting a Polar Bear.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
If they are using multiple accounts in the same world then they are already cheating the system
Not true. Official answer from the support page:
Can I play more than one account on the same world?

Yes, in Elvenar you can play using as many accounts as you like, even if that is on the same world. Please do note that if you choose to play using multiple accounts, all of our game rules apply to each of the accounts, without exceptions.
Example: Even though playing with multiple accounts is allowed, it remains forbidden to create or use one or more account(s) as a "push-account" to benefit one or more other account(s).

When we send an idea to the devs from the forum, they take us much more seriously if we address their need to design features that do not entice push accounts by providing overpowered rewards for doing so. There is already an issue with push accounts using kp to advance AW's. It takes very little 'normal' playing of a city to circumvent the policy accurately stated by @BQwer
As part of the requirements the devs have (found here) for our volunteer mods to even forward an idea to them the downsides to the idea need to be addressed. Failing to follow the requirements they've set for looking at ideas means we're just talking among ourselves here...again...

T.H.O.R.

I am just saying that I am stuck with summonings and artifacts I would like to trade out. That should be an option.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I am just saying that I am stuck with summonings and artifacts I would like to trade out. That should be an option.
The reason it is not an option is because Inno believes this game should be hard, as a challenge, and that certain items should be very rare and hard to obtain.

Deleted User - 849192770

mabye letting you disenchant them for a CC ot 2 instead of SP's would solve this problem.